This is intended for students who have programming experience in a modern programming language and require an introduction to the C++ programming language.
One year of programming experience using a modern programming language.
- Program Definition
- What is a Type
- Statements Arrays Pointers
- Read Only Scope
- Overloaded Function, Header Files
- Object I/O
- Destructors & Adding an Attribute to a Class
- Optional Associations
- Many Associations
- Aggregation Inheritance
- Overriding Substitutability
- Abstract Class
- Overloaded Operator, Stream File I/O